See you soon

I have been very quiet recently because I had a mammoth editing mountain to climb - the amazing wedding of Jude and Dick. Now I just finished it in time to head to Italy tomorrow. And as always when there is lots to do, jobs come finally flying in. I am looking forward to upload some of the photos I have taken in the last couple of weeks but it has to wait until I have finished the book my father and I have been working on for a while. His sculptures and words - photographed and then laid out by me. It is going to nice to focus entirely on this for two weeks.

But before I leave here some shots:



The breakfast.





The dress.



The bride.









Getting ready.



The groom and the best man.





The cermony.





The photo-booth experts.






The end.

but more to come at a later date. Thanks to Jude and Dick.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! Some of the best photos I have ever seen of yours! The light is incredible. Beautiful work, thanks for posting! You should be getting hundreds of wedding calls after this. Have fun in Italy, can't wait to see what you come back with from that. lots of love, p

    ReplyDelete